Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Responsible person’s identity: Connected Mobility Ventures, S.A. with CIF nº A67140582
- Address: Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact of the Data Privacy Officer (DPO): email@example.com
How do we use personal data that we collect from our websites?
At Connected Mobility Ventures, S.A. (hereinafter, “XMOBA”) we treat the personal data you provide, as well as all those collected through the website and those arising from your relationship with us, for the following purposes:
- Contact form: manage the data of users who contact XMOBA through the contact form, which XMOBA makes available to the user. Likewise, your data will be processed in order to manage the queries that you send us through the channels set up for this purpose on our website; we may also contact the user by telephone and/or electronically.
- Upload project: Let us know your project that you think may be of interest to our entity and contact you if you need more information about it or for its development.
- Work with us: Evaluate your candidacy in the event that your profile fits any vacancy within the entity. If necessary, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Which personal data do we gather?
For the purposes of the functionalities and services offered through the website, and subject to the purposes indicated above, XMOBA treats the following categories of personal data:
- Name and surname.
- NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD.
- Telephone number.
- Electronic mail.
- Postal address.
- Academic studies and any data that can be found in your CV.
Which legal basis do we use your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data through the website is based on your consent, which may be revoked at any time without affecting the provision of the service.
Will we share your personal data with third parties?
XMOBA may communicate your personal data to third parties in compliance with the legal obligations that apply in each case.
How long will your personal data be retained by us?
XMOBA will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. In the event that your personal data are used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods of time, we will apply the longer storage period.
Also, your personal data will be kept as long as you do not request their deletion, as well as for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that apply in each case.
Which rights do you have with respect to the processing of your personal data?
1.Access: You will be able to obtain confirmation if your personal data is processed, as well as to consult your specific personal data that is subject to processing.
2.Rectification: You will be able to modify your personal data when they are inaccurate, as well as, to complete those that are incomplete.
3.Suppression: You may request the deletion of your personal data if, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
4.Opposition: You may request that your personal data not be processed. The data will not be processed except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
5.Treatment limitation: You may request limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases: As long as the challenge to the accuracy of your data is proven; When the processing is unlawful, oppose the deletion of your data, and request the limitation of its use; When you do not need to process your data but need them for the exercise or defence of claims; When you have opposed the processing of your data for the fulfilment of a mission of public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons for the processing prevail over theirs.
6. Portability: You will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to us and those that have been obtained through the web site, as well as to transmit them to another entity.
You may exercise these rights by writing to Connected Mobility Ventures, S.A., Department [.], Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell, Barcelona or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to exercise your rights, you must attach a copy of your National Identity Card or other document proving your identity and indicate the right you wish to exercise.
If you consider that your personal data have not been processed in accordance with the applicable regulations, you may lodge a complaint with the competent control authority through the website www.agpd.es.
The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
In order to exercise these rights, you can send a communication to email@example.com.