Cookies are files that store and retrieve information about the user’s browsing habits. The information obtained is related, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place from which it is accessed, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the duration of the visit, the browser or the computer from which the visit is made or the application is run.
What types of cookies does XMOBA use?
The type of cookies used with the navigation through the website are those detailed below:
According to the organization that manages them:
- Own cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the length of time they remain active:
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: collect data stored in the terminal and are accessed and processed during the defined period.
According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow navigation through the website and the use of different services that exist in it such as controlling traffic and data communication, make the purchase process of an order or use security features during navigation.
- Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service according to predefined characteristics.
- Analysis cookies: allow the tracking and analysis of user behaviour (for example, to measure the activity of the application, the creation of user profiles, etc., in order to introduce improvements in the service according to the usage data made by users).
- Advertising cookies: they allow the efficient management of the advertising spaces included in the website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency at which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces included in the website. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
Below is a list of all the specific cookies used by the website:
How to manage cookies?
The user has the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device in the cookie settings window.
On the other hand, disabling cookies could modify the operation of the website. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your device for more information.
If you accept cookies from our website and later wish to delete the cookies we have set on your device, please refer to your browser’s help menu for instructions on the steps to follow.
Information about cookie identification
Google Analytics is governed by Google’s general terms and conditions accessible at http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html and Google’s privacy policies accessible at http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/ and http://www.google.com/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html